Armasight respects consumer privacy and works hard to safeguard your personal information, while complying with all applicable International and United States Federal and State laws and regulations. We view your privacy as an important component of your customer experience and are dedicated to providing the superior customer experience that you know and expect from Armasight.
Armasight protects and prioritizes your privacy. We only share data as required and as reasonably necessary in the ordinary course of business, including information necessary for validation of credit transactions, verification of identity, shipping and billing addresses, tracking orders and visitors, obtainment of payment, marketing and merchandising efforts, improvement of your customer experience, and as otherwise described within this Policy.
What Personal Information does Armasight Collect?
In order to best serve our customers, provide experiences tailored to our customer’s needs, and conduct our internet retail business in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, it is essential for Armasight to collect personal information from our customers and those who otherwise engage with us.
When you call our customer phone support lines or communicate with us via Live Chat or email, these communications may be recorded and/or transcribed for purposes such as quality control and training.
When you visit our website or otherwise engage with us, we may ask that you to provide personal information, such as your email address, mailing address, phone number, or other information which identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household.
By way of example and not limitation, Armasight may request or retain the following information from you:
- Your Name
- Bill-To and Ship-To Information
- Contact Information, including Email Address and Telephone Number
- Financial and Credit Information, as needed
- Order Information
- Information Specific to Individual Customers
- Export Compliance and Domestic Compliance Certifications
- End Use, End User, Country of Ultimate Destination Information
- Any Information Required by the U.S. Department of State or the U.S. Department of Commerce for Export Licensing
- Identifications or Employment details, as needed to verify law enforcement, military or professional status
- Internet Protocol Address
- Your browsing, search, order, or purchase history
- Your birthdate
We use the personal information collected for the following commercial purposes:
- To create and manage your account with us;
- To verify your identity;
- To ship product(s) to you and track those shipments;
- For communication with you about your purchase, account information, or customer service needs;
- To provide goods and services to you;
- To customize and/or personalize your viewing and content consumption experience;
- For notification of any changes to our website or to our services that may affect you;
- To improve our services;
- For technical support;
- To comply with all applicable laws and regulations concerning your use of our website and purchase of product(s) from our company.
If you choose to purchase or attempt to purchase an item from us, or otherwise provide us with your personal information through live chat, email, forums, testimonials, reviews, feedback forms, or any other means, you consent to the collection, use, and storage of such information.
Additionally, in order for Armasight to improve and personalize your customer experience, when you visit our website or otherwise engage with us, we may use tools, including third-party tools, to collect and store data. Some of this information is collected through automated data collection and tracking technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts which automatically collect and store information about your visit which includes, but may not be limited to, the following:
- The IP Address, domain name used, and geolocation;
- The type of browser and operating system used;
- The date and time of the website visit; and
- Information regarding your communications and interactions with our website.
The information that we automatically collect and/or store is used to improve our content and web services, troubleshoot, identify, and reduce fraudulent activity, and to help us to understand how people are using our website. This information is gathered for website statistics used to analyze and manage our website. By visiting our website or otherwise engaging with us, you consent to the collection, use, and storage of the information automatically collected.
Does Armasight Sell Personal Information?
No, Armasight does not sell, rent, release, disclose, disseminate, make available, transfer, or otherwise communicate orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, your personal information to another business or third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Does Armasight Share Personal Information?
Armasight respects your privacy and only shares personal information as required and as reasonably necessary in the ordinary course of business, including information necessary for validation of credit transactions, verification of identity, shipping and billing addresses, tracking orders and visitors, obtainment of payment, marketing and merchandising efforts, improvement of your customer experience, and as otherwise described within this Policy.
Under certain circumstances, and only as legally permitted and/or required by law, we may share your personal information as follows:
- Armasight provides information required to satisfy any legal obligations, including responding to any subpoenas, court orders, legal process, enforceable governmental requests, legal claims, or to comply with any applicable laws or regulations. Armasight reserves the right to share your personal information to exercise any legal rights or to defend against any legal claims.
- Armasight shares information as may be required to further law enforcement investigations, to prevent illegal activity, and to assist in taking action against illegal activity.
- Armasight shares information, as permitted by law, to preserve the reputation and integrity of Armasight, to prevent any harm to rights or property of our customers or Armasight and to address any issues arising out of or related to fraud.
- If Armasight is acquired by or merges with any other company or entity, your personal information may be transferred to any parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, or successors.
- Armasight may share information to address security, technical, or customer service issues, or to enforce any policies or terms and conditions of our websites or transactions.
- Armasight may provide your information to our trusted service providers, who work under confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, and who assist with our business operations. Such companies may support our effective and innovative marketing techniques or aid in services necessary for fulfillment or completion of orders. These service providers have agreed not to retain, use, or disclose your information for any purpose other than the specific authorized purpose of performing the services specified in their agreement with Armasight.
- Armasight may share information as needed for the processing, shipping, tracking and fulfillment of any orders, as well as to collect fees and resolve any payment issues.
- Armasight may use personal information to provide you with important marketing or promotional notices and to improve our marketing efforts or website design.
Do you Maintain a Customer Information Database?
Armasight maintains a private customer database for its own company use and marketing efforts.
Can I Remove my Information from the Database?
If you do not wish to receive our newsletters or if you want to remove information from the database, you may request deletion of your address by emailing your request to support@Armasight.com requesting that your personal information be deleted. Please include the subject “PRIVACY REQUEST” in the subject of the email. Armasight will not discriminate against you in any way for making this request or exercising any applicable right.
How do I Consent to Armasight's Policies?
By visiting our website, doing business with Armasight, and/or otherwise engaging with Armasight, you give consent to the implementation of Armasight’s policies. By denying access to any required personal information for the completion or verification of a transaction, participation in live chat, forums, testimonials, reviews, feedback forms, or other information required to communicate with Armasight, you surrender the ability to transact with Armasight.
How do I opt out of Promotional Text Messages?
Should you no longer wish to receive promotional text messages from Armasight, please reply to any Armasight promotional text message with STOP.
How do you Protect Credit Data?
Armasight takes necessary measures to safeguard your credit data and ensure that it is only shared with authorized persons and/or entities. By way of example and not limitation, we store credit card information using secure tokens and we do not store full credit card numbers. Armasight reserves the right to exchange individual credit data and credit experience as any other company or organization may do in the ordinary course of business. Exchanging information may be necessary for payment processing, verification purposes, and fraud prevention, etc. This policy protects the order process, promotes individual responsibility, and protects consumers.
Is your Ordering Process Secure?
In order to ensure the safe transmission of your personal information during the ordering process, Armasight makes certain that our ordering process is up-to-date, secure, and capable of protecting your personal information.
What if I live in a State with a Right to Opt Out?
Armasight does not sell, rent, release, disclose, disseminate, make available, transfer, or otherwise communicate orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, your personal information to another business or third party for monetary or other valuable consideration. Therefore, there is no need for an Opt Out function under applicable state laws.
We do, however, provide you with the opportunity to satisfy your Right to Know and Right to Delete the personal information collected, used, and stored by Armasight. Simply email us at support@Armasight.com requesting that your personal information be provided or deleted. Include the subject “PRIVACY REQUEST” in the subject of the email.Armasight will not discriminate against you in any way for making a request or exercising any applicable right.
What if I live in a state with a Right to Know?
If you live in a state where you have a Right to Know you may request personal information that Armasight has maintained that is specific to you. Simply email your request to support@Armasight.com. Include the subject “PRIVACY REQUEST” in the subject of the email. Armasight will not discriminate against you in any way for making this request or exercising any applicable right.
What If I Live in a State with a Right to Delete?
If you live in a state with a Right to Delete, you may have a right to request a deletion of your personal information. Simply email your request to support@Armasight.com requesting that your personal information be deleted. Include the subject “PRIVACY REQUEST” in the subject of the email. Armasight will not discriminate against you in any way for making this request or exercising any applicable right.
Under certain circumstances we will not be able to comply with your request to delete your personal information immediately, or at all, for the following reasons:
- It is not a qualified request because there is no applicable law or regulation requiring or allowing for the deletion of the information that you have provided;
- Armasight needs to maintain the information in order to complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected;
- Armasight must maintain the information to provide a good or service you requested;
- The information is necessary for Armasight's ongoing business relationship with you;
- The information is needed for Armasight to otherwise perform the agreement between you and Armasight;
- Armasight must retain the information to satisfy a legal or regulatory obligation;
- Armasight requires the information to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity;
- Armasight needs the information to prosecute those responsible for unlawful activity or to otherwise respond to legal claims, actions or activities;
- Armasight must maintain the information in order to debug and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality; or
- Armasight solely uses the information internally for lawful and compatible purposes within the business relationship and context for which you provided it to Armasight.
Do you Collect or Sell Personal Information of Children?
Armasight does not knowingly sell products to children or collect personal information from any person under the age of 18 years old. To the extent personal information about a minor is provided by a parent or guardian, Armasight does not sell, rent, release, disclose, disseminate, make available, transfer, or otherwise communicate orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, that personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
Is any Information Provided Automatically?
When you visit Armasight, we may receive information about your visit automatically through data collection tools and methodologies used in the ordinary course of business. These tools enhance the quality of our service and provide you with a user-friendly experience. Please refer to the "What Personal Information Do You Collect" for further information regarding information that we automatically collect.
What if I am referred to another Site or Service?
Is this Policy Subject to Change?
Armasight updated this policy on 11/15/2023.